Are you located near a shopping venue, outlet mall, or downtown boutique corridor? If so, you should consider adding a Black Friday shopping package to your website. Make sure that you promote these shopping packages on your social media platforms, or via an email campaign to repeat guests. Lastly, make sure all of your promotions and packages flyers are tucked in your sales kits! Corporate customers have employee break rooms or internal newsletters to promote specials to all of their employees!
Here are several ideas for “add ons” to make your Black Friday shopping packages extra-ordinary:
- Complimentary upgrades
- Sparkling cider and wine
- Pumpkin spice and candy cane coffee to go
- Chair and foot massages
- VIP discount cards from local retail partners
- Oversized tote bags with your hotel logo
- Protein-packed snack bags to boost energy levels
- Handouts listing store hours and attractive sales
- Complimentary shuttle runs
- Complimentary wrapping stations in your breakfast or meeting room
Lastly, if you have a “market” in your hotel lobby, add a few themed baskets with hotel gift cards for last minute shoppers.